Welcome to the NWT Media Industry Directory. Below, you will find a categorized list of our members including their bio, credits and contact info.
No matter the job, NWT media professionals have the talent to fulfill your needs!
Based out of Yellowknife, and sometimes found homesteading on a small off-grid cabin on the Liard River, Caroline Cox is creating authentic film content from Canada’s North and beyond. Cox studied cinematography at the Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity and cut her teeth working as an Associate Producer on the Animal Planet series, Ice Lake Rebels. From there she went on to create and show-run the international series, “Wild Kitchen”, which airs in Canada on NorthwesTel and in 47 million homes across the United States on the First Nations’ Experience Network.. Cox is also a freelance Shooter/Producer for platforms such as CBC Arts and specializes in digital media with an emphasis on women, the arts, and the North.
Banff Centre for the Arts – Video Practicum
- Bright Lights 20th Anniversary Vignettes (APTN) – Production Coordinator
- Wild Kitchen Season 1 and 2 (NorthwesTel) – Show Runner/Director/Editor
- The Exhibitionist (CBC) – Shooter/Producer/Editor
- Shit I Found Diving in Yellowknife (NorthwesTel) -Director/Camera Op/Editor
- Ice Lake Rebels – Season 2 (Animal Planet) – Associate Producer
- Ice Lake Rebels – Season 1 (Animal Planet) – Production Assistant
- Nahanni River of Forgiveness (The Documentary Channel) – 1st AD
- Nahanni River of Forgiveness (The Documentary Channel) – Pre-production Coordinator
- Going to Kansas City – Director/Editor
- Love is Love Music Video (Quantum Tangle) – Producer/Camera Operator
Jeremy graduated in 2008 from the University of Lethbridge with a Bachelors of Fine arts degree, in New Media. During his time at University he spent several summers working in Vancouver on Television series as a production assistant and on independent productions. His experience has included working as a production coordinator, boom operator, camera operator and editor. After graduating he found a job in Yellowknife managing the local film society and moved back to the north but this time to Yellowknife. During his time in Yellowknife he has also started his own business as freelance videographer working with artists, communications companies, schools, government and non profits organizations to produce films and media content.
B.A. New Media, Set Etiquette and Protocols certificate Mount Royal College
- 2018 – Elijah & the Rock Creature (Feature): Producer, Editor
- 2017 – Dal Segno (Short): Editor
- 2014 – Berkshire County (Feature): Key Grip, B Camera Operator
- 2011 – Amelia (Short): Cinematographer
- 2010 – A Song for the Dead (Short): Associate Producer, Gaffer
- 2009-Present – Multiple PSA’s, Short Docs for Web: Videographer