Welcome to the NWT Media Industry Directory. Below, you will find a categorized list of our members including their bio, credits and contact info.
No matter the job, NWT media professionals have the talent to fulfill your needs!
Pablo SaravanjaaRTLeSS CollectiveYellowknife, NWT
Pablo is the resident Director of Photography at aRTLeSS Collective Inc.
Born and raised in the Northwest Territories, Pablo is an active member of the media-arts community with 20 years of production experience. A sought after Northern expert in documentary and factual TV, photojournalism, arts advocacy, and education, Pablo is personally interested in developing a healthy film and television scene and thriving art-filled North.
Pablo is working to develop a sustainable and culturally significant film/TV industry in Canada’s arctic and to turn the fledgling Yellowknife Film Festival into the world’s premier stage for circumpolar films.
- Documentary Filmmaking – Gulf Islands Film & Television School, 2008
- Photojournalism – Western Academy of Photography, 2004
- Best Student Documentary, Eyelens Film Festival 2008
After The War – A short documentary looking at 4 people who’s lives have been touched by war, and the way those experiences have shaped their personal concepts of peace.
- Platinum MARCOM Award – 2015 Marketing & Communications Industry Awards Best PSA for “You Are Not Alone
Jeremy MacDonaldYellowknife Divers Inc.Yellowknife, NWT
Jeremy MacDonald is a local stage and television actor, SCUBA diver instructor and the team lead for the Shit I Found Diving in YK gang. He is an action environmentalist with a goal of pulling 10,000 lbs of debris out of the lakes around Yellowknife every summer. In his spare time he is an amateur prospector and an amateur historian with dreams of making it big with finds of gold, or a UFO. For the second season of Shit I Found Diving in YK, Jeremy has had the role of Executive Producer for the series. Now in Post-Production, he is excitedly putting the groundwork together for season 3 of the show.
Scott ClouthierScott Clouthier Creative ServicesHay River, NWT
Scott is a Filmmaker, Film Editor and Colourist. Originally from Fitzroy Harbour, Ontario, but now residing in Hay River, Northwest Territories, he is a member of the NWT Professional Media Association and Western Arctic Moving Pictures.
- Production Assistant Course – Film Industry Training Seminars, 2019
- Assistant Director Course – Film Industry Training Seminars, 2017
- Applied Communication Arts – Nova Scotia Community College, 2011
- Photojournalism – Loyalist College, 2006
- 2020 – The Clog (Short): Producer, Cinematographer, Sound Mixer, Editor, Colourist
- 2019 – Unzipped (Short): Producer, Sound Mixer, Editor, Colourist
- 2018 – Elijah and the Rock Creature (Feature): Assistant Location Manager, Assistant Sound Mixer, Second Unit Camera
- 2018 – She Keeps Me Warm (Short): Director, Producer, Writer, Sound Mixer, Editor, Colourist
- 2017 – Great Slave Rock Slabs (Short): Colourist
- 2017 – Dal Segno (Short): Colourist
- 2017 – The Mad Trapper (Short): Colourist
- 2017 – Profile (Short): Director, Producer, Sound Mixer, Editor, Colourist
- 2016 – Locked In (Short): Director, Producer, Writer, Editor, Colourist, Composer
- 2015 – Latitude (Short): Director, Producer, Writer, Editor, Colourist, Composer
- 2018 – Wild Kitchen (Documentary series): Associate Producer [1 episode], Colourist [4 episodes]
- 2018 – Misunderstood (Music Video): Director, Editor, Colourist
- 2016 – Elders (Music Video): Director, Editor, Colourist
- Best Narrative Short Film (She Keeps Me Warm) – NWT Film & Media Awards, 2018
- 1st Place (Elders) – WAMP 48-Hour Music Video Competition, 2016
- Best Original Music (Locked In) – Dead North Film Festival, 2016
Caroline CoxCopper Quartz Media Inc.Yellowknife, NWT
Based out of Yellowknife, and sometimes found homesteading on a small off-grid cabin on the Liard River, Caroline Cox is creating authentic film content from Canada’s North and beyond. Cox studied cinematography at the Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity and cut her teeth working as an Associate Producer on the Animal Planet series, Ice Lake Rebels. From there she went on to create and show-run the international series, “Wild Kitchen”, which airs in Canada on NorthwesTel and in 47 million homes across the United States on the First Nations’ Experience Network.. Cox is also a freelance Shooter/Producer for platforms such as CBC Arts and specializes in digital media with an emphasis on women, the arts, and the North.
Banff Centre for the Arts – Video Practicum
- Bright Lights 20th Anniversary Vignettes (APTN) – Production Coordinator
- Wild Kitchen Season 1 and 2 (NorthwesTel) – Show Runner/Director/Editor
- The Exhibitionist (CBC) – Shooter/Producer/Editor
- Shit I Found Diving in Yellowknife (NorthwesTel) -Director/Camera Op/Editor
- Ice Lake Rebels – Season 2 (Animal Planet) – Associate Producer
- Ice Lake Rebels – Season 1 (Animal Planet) – Production Assistant
- Nahanni River of Forgiveness (The Documentary Channel) – 1st AD
- Nahanni River of Forgiveness (The Documentary Channel) – Pre-production Coordinator
- Going to Kansas City – Director/Editor
- Love is Love Music Video (Quantum Tangle) – Producer/Camera Operator
- Ash and Snow (2018)