Welcome to the NWT Media Industry Directory. Below, you will find a categorized list of our members including their bio, credits and contact info.
No matter the job, NWT media professionals have the talent to fulfill your needs!
Pat is a Yellowknife-based photographer and videographer covering Canada’s Far North. He is among the most experienced and reliable shooters working in the region today. His ability to win the respect of his subjects and venture to places few have been, sets him apart as a trusted professional. He is a regular contributor on many projects for newspapers, magazines, NGO’s, government departments, businesses and marketing agencies nationwide.
Clients include Maclean’s, The Globe and Mail, VICE, Canadian Press, Canadian Geographic, Reuters Pictures, Reader’s Digest, Monocle, Photolife, National Geographic Online, CBC and more.
Additionally, Pat has worked as a fixer, location scout and set photographer for film and television projects like The Amazing Race Canada, Arctic Air, and Red Snow.
- 2018 – She Keeps Me Warm (Short): Director of Photography
- 2018 – Three Feathers (Feature): Director of Photography
- 2017 – Profile (Short): Director of Photography
- 2016 – Garbage (Short): Camera Operator
- 2013 – Spectormentia (Short): Director of Photography
- 2017-2018 – Wild Kitchen (Documentary series): Director of Photography
- 2014-2015 – Fur Harvesters NWT (Documentary series): Camera Operator
- 2014 – The WildSide (TV pilot): Camera Operator
- 2013-2014 – Maximum Limit Fishing (Documentary series): Camera Operator
- 2018 – Misunderstood (Music Video): Director of Photography
- 2016 – Elders (Music Video): Director of Photography