Welcome to the NWT Media Industry Directory. Below, you will find a categorized list of our members including their bio, credits and contact info.
No matter the job, NWT media professionals have the talent to fulfill your needs!
- Art Director (3)
- Assistant Camera (6)
- Assistant Director (6)
- Camera Operator (6)
- Cinematographer (DoP) (3)
- Colourist (1)
- Director (8)
- DIT (2)
- Diver (1)
- Drone Operator (4)
- Editor (7)
- Fixer (1)
- Gaffer (3)
- Grip (3)
- Location Manager (4)
- Location Scout (7)
- Makeup Artist (1)
- Producer (6)
- Production Assistant (6)
- Production Coordinator (1)
- Production Designer (1)
- Prop Master (1)
- Set Dresser (1)
- Sound Designer (1)
- Sound Editor (1)
- Sound Mixer (1)
- Stills Photographer (3)
- Underwater Camera (1)
- Visual Effects (2)
- Writer (6)
Pablo SaravanjaaRTLeSS CollectiveYellowknife, NWT
Pablo is the resident Director of Photography at aRTLeSS Collective Inc.
Born and raised in the Northwest Territories, Pablo is an active member of the media-arts community with 20 years of production experience. A sought after Northern expert in documentary and factual TV, photojournalism, arts advocacy, and education, Pablo is personally interested in developing a healthy film and television scene and thriving art-filled North.
Pablo is working to develop a sustainable and culturally significant film/TV industry in Canada’s arctic and to turn the fledgling Yellowknife Film Festival into the world’s premier stage for circumpolar films.
- Documentary Filmmaking – Gulf Islands Film & Television School, 2008
- Photojournalism – Western Academy of Photography, 2004
- Best Student Documentary, Eyelens Film Festival 2008
After The War – A short documentary looking at 4 people who’s lives have been touched by war, and the way those experiences have shaped their personal concepts of peace.
- Platinum MARCOM Award – 2015 Marketing & Communications Industry Awards Best PSA for “You Are Not Alone
Veronica SpeersYellowknife, NWT
Veronica is a professionally trained Makeup Artist and Special Effects Artist based in Yellowknife, NWT. Throughout her career she has had the opportunity to work in film, television, photography, and fashion.
- 2018 – Red Snow (Feature): Makeup Artist
- 2018 – Elijah and the Rock Creature (Feature): Makeup Artist/SPFX
- 2016 – The Sun at Midnight (Feature): Key Makeup Artist